YEAH! Our reading TAKS is behind us and now we can focus on the upcoming MATH TAKS!!! Please keep reviewing and practicing your strategies on your homework as well as on your math boxes. We have done so much this year in math and are starting to prepare on how to be great math test takers!
A few years ago you might have remembered a teacher here named Mrs. Dodson. Well the great thing about technology is being able keeping in touch with friends and family that may have moved away. Now being teachers we still like to share ideas with each other. She liked the idea of blogging so she started one for her students. It is SO cool!
Check it out! Mrs. Dodson's 3rd Grade
They actually interact and post comments or questions to postings that she has posted.
I thought this would be really neat for us to do. I know it's late in the year but I know it is never to late to start anything!
How to respond:
Create an e-mail address with your parents. Gmail, yahoo, and hotmail are all good and have parental controls to use for sercurity.
Once you have an e-mail address you can register as a "BLOGGER". This has no personal information unless you put it on there, so it is safe for all. Once you have registered then you can post comments and reply to others comments.
HERE WE GO....
Can you explain how addition and subtraction are connected? Do you have questions about this? If so post a response or question and see what your other classmates have to say...
Monday, March 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
This is how I think addition and subtraction are related.I think addition and subtraction are related because you can use addition to check your subtraction
work and you can use subtraction to check your addition work.
Hey Mrs.Keen i just came to say that the way i think multiplication and divsion are similar is all you do is divide the product into all equal parts.An example of this is, Lauran made 25 muffins. She put them in packs. Each pack held 5 muffins. How many packs are there? 25%5=5.A mutiplication problem similar to this is, Lauran had 5 packs of muffins. Each pack held 5 muffins. How many muffins does she have? 5*5=25
Hey! Me again. This time i want to make a class math problem. EVERYONE can join. I'll start Chamarques made cookies. ADD TO IT NOW!!!
I am adding on to Adrian's problem.
He baked 7 packs.Now the others can
add on!!!
im adding in too!he put them in packs . Each packet held two ADD ON!!!!!
HAFSA
hi i agree with yukta because it is correct that addition and subtraction are related because i checked it IT WORKS
I am adding on to Adrian's story problem. How many cookies did Chamarques bake?SOLVE IT!!!!
hey, i was sadia i already added
how many packets in all NOW ADD ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
can anybody else come and solve the problem are we the only three kids to enter in the blog
hellooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Great job you guys! I love reading all of your post! Keep it up and I will try to think of more fun things to put on here! I think one of Khalil dancing to Achieve Mcbeaver might be too funny! what do you think?
i agree with mrs. ferris to let kalil do the acheiver mcveir and also we could make a video
Another way I think addition and subtraction are realated because
you can undo the expression by doing the reverse operation.That is same with multiplication and
division.
i think you are all right
Post a Comment