Monday, March 23, 2009

WAY TO GO 3rd GRADE!!!!

Reading TAKS results are in and we are WAY impressed! You guys did such an awesome job! Now lets continue working just as hard for the next few weeks getting ready for the math test! Last year it was kind of tricky so we are going to have to be smarter than the test! We know you guys can do it!

Ok, maybe we can get the rest of the class going on this blog adventure. Help your friends out if they get confused. We will go over it again at school. Don't let Mrs. KEEN forget!


Planets: We are starting to learn about the planets in our Solar System. What do you already know about Planets, especially the SUN???
Do you know the order from closest to the Sun to farthest away?
We will need to know this by the end. Maybe we can think of some fun ways to remember the order by.
Leave you thoughts and ideas....

Blogger tip:
You can keep track of the post I make by becoming a "follower" of the blog. It will then send you an e-mail letting you know there has been a post!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

The order from the nearest to the farthestis,Mercury,Venus,Earth,Mars,Jupiter,Saturn,Uranus,Neptune,and the farthest,Pluto.

Anonymous said...

It's me again,Yukta.I have an intresting fact about Pluto and the Sun that I learned in Mrs.Keen's class.Did you know that when you stand on Earth,you see the
sun as a tiny star?I think that is intresting!

Unknown said...

hey guys i think that soldierboy is not for adults.

Anonymous said...

The surface of Pluto has freezing rocks

Anonymous said...

The surface of Jupiter is made of gas

Anonymous said...

Pluto orbits around the sun in a oval orbit so every 20 years it is inside Neptune's orbit.

Anonymous said...

hey hemal or harsh

Anonymous said...

It's Both

Anonymous said...

But let's start with science. Jupiter is

Anonymous said...

Sorry I never got to finish.

Unknown said...

mrs. keen it barely says anything in our science h.w can you help?

Anonymous said...

It was kind of hard.You need to look at the map.By the way,it is social studies.

Anonymous said...

Don't you guys already miss Mrs.Keen and Ms.Ruth?They are really nice aren't they?

Anonymous said...

back to me. What is your favorite planet. Mine is Uranus!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

My favorite planet is Saturn.

Anonymous said...

Hi!I love ixl!Don't you also like it?

Anonymous said...

hi guys! Aren't you sad Mrs.Keen has to go to another school? I am.